The Cadash Thaig was once home to the Cadash House.
Locations Of Interest
- Big Stone Statue (North)
Note: These locations are not marked on your mini-map with a cross; rather their approximate location relative to the main road will be included.
- Genlocks (Darkspawn, Normal)
- Genlock Rogues (Darkspawn, Normal)
- Genlock Alphas (Darkspawn, Lieutenant)
- Hurlocks (Darkspawn, Normal)
- Hurlock Emissary (Darkspawn, Lieutenant) Dropping Blood-Gorged Amulet, a Crystal and random loot.
- Shriek (Darkspawn, Normal)
- Shriek Alpha (Darkspawn, Lieutenant)
- Bronto (Beast, Lieutenant)
- Deep Stalkers (Beast, Critter)
- Ogre Alpha (Darkspawn, Boss) Dropping Cadash Stompers, Remarkable Ruby, a Crystal and over 5 .
Items and Codex EntriesBlood-Gorged Amulet
Blood weeps endlessly from the crusted seams of this rotten thing, staining your chest a gory red.
-3 willpower, source: Hurlock Emissary Cadash Stompers
Inscribed Leather (Tier 6)
Requires: 22 strength
+2% ranged critical chance
+2% melee critical chance
Increases hostility, source: Drop Ogre Alpha Dead Thaig Shanker
Silverite (Tier 6)
Requires: 26 dexterity
Critical chance: 4.50%
Armor penetration: 7.00
Strength modifier: 0.85
+0.5 armor penetration
Interrupts spellcasting, source: Broken Chest Remarkable Ruby
Deep red and nearly indestructible, these are prized by royalty.
, source: Drop Ogre Alpha Codex Entry: Shale, update, source: Golem Monument
Note: Not all Crystals in these drops will be Brilliant, they are scaled to The Warden's Level.
Involved InA Golem's Memories
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.