A spirit in Old Crestwood refuses to return to the Fade until someone destroys a rage demon prowling around the Flooded Caves.
Obtained by speaking with the Wraith in Old Crestwood and selecting the "Why don't you return?" and "I'll do it." dialogue options.
After defeating the demon, return to the Spirit of Command for your reward. Though this quest is resolved here, Still Waters is completed further into the caves and there are also three mosaic pieces for Freed Are Slaves and an elven artifact to be found.
- 512 XP
- 200 Influence
- 2 Power
This amulet grants an ability point to whoever equips it. After it's used, the amulet shatters.
Gain an ability point when equipped
Single Use (Cole only)
- "Is there something alike in us?"
- (Special) Any advice for it, Cole?
- (Special) Cassandra?
- (Special) Solas?
- (Accepting the quest) I'll do it.
- Completing the quest
- If you select Cole's special dialogue, the Wraith addresses him as 'Compassion.' This is the first time that Cole is identified as a spirit of compassion.
- You must talk to the Wraith to get this quest. The rage demon and its entourage will spawn in the Flooded Caves no matter what, and if it is slain without talking to the Wraith beforehand, the spirit will disappear from the game, preventing you from adding the quest to the journal and obtaining the rewards.