Enemies[edit | edit source]
- 2 x Genlock archer (Darkspawn, Normal)
- 1 x Hurlock emissary (Darkspawn, Normal)
- 1 x Hurlock alpha (Darkspawn, Lieutenant)
- 2 x Hurlock (Darkspawn, Normal)
Notable items[edit | edit source]
Special objects[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- As the area is covered with traps, it is suggested you give the hold command to your party and let the Hurlock Alpha come to you, while using ranged attacks on the other enemies, starting with the Hurlock Emissary.
Solo strategy[edit | edit source]
This very common random encounter is actually one of the toughest fights for a solo character. Small area with no cover, many traps, a mage, two Berserk-capable archers, two Berserk-capable W&S warriors, and a 2H lieutenant that can literally one-hit an unarmored character if he doesn't miss.
More details regarding the strategy here.