- Blood Thirst grants bonuses of -20% animation time (25% boost to melee attack speed), +10% melee and ranged critical chance, and +20% movement speed. While activated, it drains -10 health every 2s and damage taken is increased by +20% (increasing the self damage to -12). Talent upkeep cost is 30 stamina and cooldown is 5s.
- Conjuration time: 1s.
- Upkeep is in stamina.
- Attained by drinking the Alchemical Concoction.
- +25% DPS increase means this talent reduces animation length by 20%, and so can stack with Momentum talent without breaking the 50% animation length reduction limit, and, consequently, without causing attack speed overflow bug.
- While Blood Thirst does not increase ranged attack speed, it is not affected by Ranged Attack Speed Bugs, either.
- While Blood Thirst is running, any additional bleeding damage from Dual-Weapon Expert is also applied to the warrior. There is an unofficial fix for PC available here.
- Stacking this ability with Haste and a Swift Salve results in fast exploration speed. Excellent for tedious backtracking often required in locations such as the Deep Roads.
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.