- For the school of magic, see Blood magic.
- For the spell in Dragon Age: Origins, see Blood Magic (Origins).
Blood Magic is a mage spell from the Blood Mage specialization in Dragon Age II.
- 1 health provides 2 mana
- Spellcasting consumes health instead of mana
- Immune to conventional healing
| Upgrade |
Requires: Level 11
Requires: 5 points in Blood Mage
| Blood magic consumes less health, allowing the mage to cast spells with greater frequency. |
1 health provides 1 additional mana (total: 3)
- Even though this mode prevents healing by conventional means, faster health regeneration is still possible.
- Prior to patch 1.03, Blood Magic reserved only 50% of mana.
- As of patch 1.03, Blood Magic is mutually exclusive with Healing Aura.