- Area of effect: 10m sphere.
(10 + 0.1 * spellpower)cold damage; at interval(s): 2.05, 30; over duration: 1.5s.
- Creatures entering the AOE:
- Creatures in the AOE 8s after the spell was cast:
- Paralyzed for 4s (duration adjusted by target rank) if Physical Resistance check is failed.
- Party members are slowed by 50% instead of being paralyzed.
- Overall duration: 30s.
- Range: 25m.
- Conjuration time: 2s.
- Spell combinations: Flame Quencher, Storm of the Century.
- Activation base is in mana and values vary with fatigue%.
- Arcane Warrior spellcasting: the spell requires be cast with your weapon(s) sheathed.
- The damage from Blizzard is applied in a special way. Instead of directly applying the damage at each interval, an over duration-type effect is applied.
- Blizzard can be cast on creatures or locations not in line of sight. A mage can cast this spell on creatures in a different room when using the overhead view. This allows the mage to stay out of physical harm by staying out of reach of those creatures.
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.