Automatically added in the inventory at the start of Dragon Age: Origins by completing The Darkspawn Chronicles DLC.
- The visual effect changes when an elemental rune is applied but returns to its natural effect when loading a save, going to a new area, or stealthing. The elemental effect can be shown by re-equipping or swapping weapon sets.
- This weapon is not imported from Origins, it is replaced with the Awakening version. If you wish to retain its runes when importing a character into Awakening, remove them first.
- While the description states that venom has been applied, the poison deals 5 nature damage rather than 1, and has no chance to slow.
- pcps3xbox360 Blightblood will permanently lose its venom effect if any poison (further testing shows only Adder's Kiss, Venom, Concentrated Venom does this) is applied to it. The only fix is to revert to a previous save.
- xbox360Players can sometimes lose Blightblood if they delete the DLC and reinstall it.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.