Involvement[edit | edit source]
When approaching the door of this house, the Warden sees the door is locked. He can either persuade or intimidate Owen to open it, pick the lock or break down the door.
Once inside there is Owen who is clearly drunk. Several companions will also comment about the fact that the blacksmithy smells alcohol inside.
Characters[edit | edit source]
- Owen: The blacksmith of Redcliffe.
- Valena: A maid of Arlessa Isolde and daughter of Owen. After rescued, she can be found in the store if her father is still alive.
- Blacksmith: If Owen dies, he will replace Owen as the new blacksmith of Redcliffe.
Enemies[edit | edit source]
- Owen: This will happen if the Warden refuses to help the militia there is an option to attack Owen or he will attack the Warden if the latter tries to unlock the Hidden Trapdoor without prior to agreeing rescue to his daughter.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- In the corner by the door, there is an empty crate, under which lies a Hidden Trapdoor. It can be interacted only during A Village Under Siege quest:
- If Owen is already dead, the key which unlocks the trap door will be found on his body.
- If the Warden didn't accept the quest, he will attack the Warden for being a thief. Then the key can be obtained from his body.
- In both cases, the Warden will find the Bundle of Equipment plot item.
- If the Warden accepted Lost in the Castle quest, Owen will unlock the trap door himself after a dialogue.