- Maximum barrier = (48 * base weapon damage + 180) * (1 + maximum barrier bonus)
- Decay rate: 9% of maximum barrier per second
- Area of Effect: 4 meters
- Cooldown Time: 24 seconds
- Cost: 50 mana
| Elegant Defense||Upgrade|| You have learned to cast Barrier with a more stable magical pattern. Each time a barrier you have cast expires, the ability's cooldown time is reduced. |
Cooldown Reduction: 4 seconds
| Energetic Defense|| Upgrade |
| Your barrier holds its full strength for longer before it begins to decay. |
Duration: 5 seconds
- The calculation formula also applies to barrier generated from Fade Shield and barrier amulets.
- Does not prevent status effects
- The spell's Area of Effect (AoE) marker serves as a decent flashlight in low-light areas, due to its luminance
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.