- “Know that all who prey upon refugees do so under the pain of death.” ― Lothering Chanter's Board
- The nearest group (five Bandits and a Mercenary Archer) is north of Lothering proper and towards the east, in the field enclosed by a fence.
- West and slightly north from there, between the windmill and an east-west rise, are three Bandits, a Mercenary Archer, a Rogue and two Mabari war hounds.
- The final group, on the other side of the rise, consists of an lieutenant-ranked Bandit Leader, one Mabari and three Bandits. The Leader makes this the hardest group, with the best loot potential: they guard a locked chest and a sack.
After all three groups have been disposed of, return to Chanter Devons near the Chanter's Board in Lothering.
Chanter Devons rewards the Warden 3 .
The diversity in outlaws' titles (bandits, mercenaries, mercenary archers and rogues) reflects their equipment, which governs their skills. Note: The mabari skills are listed on its own page.
|Aim||Cripple||Powerful Swings||Precise Striking|
|Critical Shot||Dirty Fighting||Sunder Arms||Shield Pummel|
| Pinning Shot may refer to:
- No, this quest does not reference the popular meme "X, X everywhere" as the popularity of this meme arose after the release of Dragon Age: Origins