The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Information[edit | edit source]
- Area of effect: 4m sphere.
- Spirit damage (over time): 20 to self and hostile targets in range every 4s (6 per tick). Over duration: 4s.
- -5 health regeneration
- Conjuration time: 2s.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Upkeep is in stamina.
- Spirit damage values are displayed in the game as the color: Purple.
- Spirit resistance will not reduce the self-inflicted damage, as this damage is flagged as "plot" damage, not spirit.
- One "tick" is every 1.5s, and there is one initial tick as soon as the duration starts, so there are 3 ticks in 4 seconds and damage every tick is 20/3 which is displayed as 6.
- Unlike mana regeneration rate, health regeneration rate is capped below at 0, so characters do not lose health over time when they have negative health regeneration rate.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- While Aura of Pain is running, any additional bleeding damage from Dual-Weapon Expert is also applied to the warrior. This is because the conditions for bleeding are checked whenever a creature is damaged, but the conditions do not rule out self-inflicted damage. Unofficial fix for PC is available here.
See also[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.