The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- Looted from Highwaymen Prowlers in Crestwood, Carta Assassins in Valammar, and White Claw Footpads in the Western Approach.
- Looted from three specific targets in Crestwood; see side quest Way of the Assassin.
Uses[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
The following are the targets needing elimination for the aforementioned specialization side quest.
- The Flats: From Crestwood Village head towards the Astrarium located near Old Crestwood. The target is a male dwarf named “Bombats”, he will be accompanied by another dwarf warrior.
- Black Fens: Northwest from the Northern Hunter high dragon, near the quarry. The target is a human male named “Fat Masters”.
- East Hills: Head to the docks northwest of Crestwood Village (there is small lake with a dock and a Fisherman's Hut). The target is a human female named “Lady Sear”, she can be found in front of the hut accompanied with a a few archers. Note: There are druffalo wandering nearby, if provoked, they could join in the fight potentially making the confrontation more difficult.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.