Involvement[edit | edit source]
If the Warden-Commander ask Armaas why he works for the darkspawn, he will say that he was caught by them but agreed to bring them supplies in return for gold. If you tell Armaas that he is in danger of getting corruption, he'll mention that they have promised him protection.
He is offended if you call him a Qunari, and is proud of his abandonment of the Qun. He stresses that he doesn't help darkspawn, but himself.
The Warden-Commander has also then the option of killing Armaas for working with the darkspawn.
Armaas can be recruited to trade at Vigil's Keep, helping complete Trade Must Flow if the Warden-Commander has already talked with Mistress Woolsey and acquired the quest Trade Must Flow. Upon arrival at Vigil's Keep, Armaas can supply new items for sale at the other vendors.
Armaas also acts as a merchant to the Warden in the Silverite Mine, if he is asked to. He can be also persuaded (no coercion skills required) for a discount to which Armaas will agree to saying that he is not heartless.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Armaas is initially selling his wares at 120% of their original price but after the discount at 105% which is the lowest markup from any other merchant in Awakening.
- Armaas is the only merchant in Dragon Age: Origins who does not buy items from the Warden for 25% of their original value, but instead for 23%, or 20% after the discount.
Inventory[edit | edit source]
Initial Stock[edit | edit source]
|1 92 0|
|1 92 0|
Discounted stock[edit | edit source]
|1 68 0|
|1 68 0|
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- "The Qun is a lie! I am a Tal-Vashoth, an outcast. My life belongs to me. I do not help darkspawn, I help myself."
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- His vendor page names this Tal-Vashoth as Armass instead of Armaas.
- It is possible for him to appear at Vigil's Keep before you even head to the Silverite Mine. This does not affect the Trade Must Flow quest.
- It is also possible that if you choose to kill Armaas in the Silverite Mine because of his deals with the darkspawn, he will still be in Vigil's Keep when you return later on despite never being asked to go there.