Archive of the Crows is a stronghold and repository in Antiva City. The Antivan Crows keep their contracts, blackmail files, secret histories and recipes in the archive. The archive is a Dragon's Créche; a building filled with cunning traps designed to kill intruders. Such buildings take decades to construct and began as vanity projects for wealthy dwarven families.
Dragon's créche traps Edit
As a Dragon's Créche, the archive features numerous traps apparently familiar to seasoned trap-detectors, as well as an alarm system.
- Tooth of the Serpent: When a rigged floor tile is activated darts, presumably poisoned, are ejected. Massive blades are also released to impale the victim.
- Falling Mountain: A floor mechanism with an unknown function, either dropping the floor out from under the victim or causing objects to fall on them.
- Poison Wind: A tripwire mechanism.
- Fire Fountain: A hidden jet which shoots flames at the victim.
- Wheel of Liquid Pain: Unknown function; a variation on a Storm Age design.
- Thief's Folly: A trap which appears engineered to poison a victim using a false jeweled spider as enticement.