(30 + 0.3 * spellpower)spirit damage.
- Range: 35m.
- Conjuration time: 1s.
- Activation base is in mana and values vary with fatigue%.
- Arcane Warrior spellcasting: the spell can be cast with your weapon(s) drawn.
- All mages (except Morrigan) automatically start with this spell.
- Although it is fairly weak compared to most damaging spells, its quick cooldown time and low mana cost, combined with the fact that it will often be stronger than a basic attack, make it a useful if not overly potent spell.
- The long range, in some cases, allows the character to stay outside of the enemies perception range and fire at them without their attacking back.
- The projectile from an Arcane Bolt cast as a spell will go through obstacles like a pile of crates or a mound of rocks (projectiles that are stopped by such obstacles trigger a "Blocked" floating text notification). Being within range and having line of sight to the target are still required.
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.