- Random loot from sacks.
- Found in the Hissing Wastes:
- One node south of Statue Camp.
- One node at The Logging Camp.
- Two nodes directly outside the southern entrance of The Canyon.
- Five nodes in The Burial Grounds.
- As many as ten nodes can be located while traveling between The Canyon Camp, The Oasis and The Statue Camp.
- Found in the Western Approach:
- One node at the edge of the western cliff at the very edge near the cave leading to castle well.
- An additional node at the edge of the western cliff just further southeast from the one mentioned above.
- Two nodes in the hollow containing the Shimmer Stone Mine, in the northeastern and northwestern corners.
- Available at the Winter Palace Merchant for 0000000172172 (infinite amount).Note: Trespasser required.
Amrita was a hedge mage, famed for her talent as an herbalist. She could brew philters to soothe every ache or ailment, even coax the ill back from the brink of death. As word of Amrita's talents spread, she was made a target for capture. Amrita fled from them, refusing to go to a Circle. The templars took off in pursuit, dogging her steps, until they came to the edge of the Western Approach. Knowing the templars were less than half a day behind her, Amrita forged ahead. When the templars came to the edge of the desert, they stopped and turned back, believing that Amrita would be doomed to die in that sand-blasted wilderness. But Amrita did not die. She crossed the wasteland on foot, living off the strange plants that grew there, finding water in roots buried beneath the sand. On that long trek, Amrita discovered the herb now known as Amrita Vein. She brought it out of the desert with her and continued to study and cultivate it. Amrita's extensive writings about desert plants, including Amrita Vein, eventually found their way to the White Spire, where it was decided that her contributions would earn her a degree of freedom. She was allowed to continue living as she desired, as long as she submitted to the Harrowing.
Grants a 40% resistance against cold damage for 120 seconds.
Electrical Resistance Tonic
Grants a 40% resistance against electric damage for 120 seconds.
Fire Resistance Tonic
Grants a 40% resistance against fire damage for 120 seconds.
Increases Magic by 30 for 20 seconds.
Mighty Offense Tonic
Applies a +13 damage bonus for 20 seconds.
Restores 26 health every 2 seconds for 60 seconds.
Spirit Resistance Tonic
Grants a 40% resistance against spirit damage for 120 seconds.
Tears of the Dead
The next 3 hits inflict poison on the target, causing 44 damage per second for 15 seconds. The poison remains on the weapon for 10 seconds before expiring.
Codex entries Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.