A group of refugees are under attack by a large group of Darkspawn.
- 9x Hurlock (Melee) (Darkspawn, Normal)
- 3x Genlock (Archer) (Darkspawn, Normal)
- 1x Hurlock Emissary (Mage) (Darkspawn, Boss)
The darkspawn are divided into two groups:
- To the right: 5 hurlocks and 2 genlocks.
- To the left: 4 hurlocks, 1 genlock, and the hurlock emissary.
The common name for canavaris, this herb actually has little to do with elves other than being commonly collected and traded to outsiders by the Dalish. It is the primary ingredient in many healing salves.
Use: Chewing elfroot restores a small amount of health, and those with skill can use elfroot to make more potent elixirs.
- The World map location is labeled as Refugees although, once the Warden enters this location, the local map is labeled Abandoned Meadow.
- Saving the refugees is optional; there are no consequences if any die or if all live. Save for a few pockets to pilfer.
- The rocky outcropping between the two groups of darkspawn can interfere with your party's AI pathfinding (but does not seem to interfere with the enemy pathfinding).
- The emissary boss has Fireball in addition to the spells usually available to this enemy; it has the usual boss resistances to spells. Keep this in mind as he will often use Fireball and Chain Lightning right after one another.
- The emissary boss can drop 6-7 gold when killed.
- Once you leave this location you cannot return.
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.