The quest is obtained in the Chateau Haine Interior. Finding the first medallion will trigger the quest.
There are a total of three medallions to be found, two in Chateau Haine and one in The Retreat:
- Chateau Haine Interior: The first medallion is found on the floor in front of the fireplace in the cook's area (visited during the Hard to Stomach quest). *On PS3, the medallion is located behind the door across from the cook's area.)
- Chateau Haine Interior: The medallion is found on (not in) a chest in the cage traps in front of the Vault door. See notes for further information.
- The Retreat: When the path first splits left or right, take the right path. Where the tunnel widens Hawke will battle a group of ghasts and the medallion can be found on the ground nearby.
Once the third medallion has been found, a treasure cache will be marked on the map. It is found in the forest clearing where Hawke fights a wyvern after leaving the Retreat.
- 300 XP (quest completion)
- Badge of the Felicisima Armada
+(0.1 * DEF(LVL)) defense
+(8 + 0.2 * LVL)% critical damage
(0.8 + 0.1 * LVL)% chance to stealth when hit
- The medallion found on a Chateau Haine chest may be appear to be bugged and impossible to loot. It seems that the medallion on the chest is tied to the loot field of the chest itself, which is also lootable but requires Hawke to stand on the button in front of one chest while Tallis stands on the button in front of the other. Once the chest is looted the medallion can be looted as well, whether or not the buttons are pressed.