If you like, all are welcome to join the Dragon Age Discord server as well as participating in Discussions: https://discord.gg/3f5XaDs
1. Be nice and treat people with respect. Keep discussions civil and be open-minded about differing opinions. Don’t argue, debate.
2. Do not insult others or make personal attacks. Insulting, belittling, or other offensive language or behavior is unacceptable. Discriminatory comments that insult anyone’s gender, sexual orientation, ethnic group, race, etc. will not be tolerated, regardless of whether the comments are made against other users specifically, or just hateful comments towards a group in general. Users will be blocked with or without warning, depending on the severity and frequency of such behavior.
3. Stay on-topic. Off-topic conversations (i.e. not Dragon Age-related or general help with the wiki) will be deleted without notice. Conversations that veer widely off-topic may be locked or deleted at moderator/admin discretion.
4. Low effort posts that do not invite discussion may be deleted. Bad example: “I love Dragon Age.” Good example: “I love Dragon Age because of the lore, what about it do you love?” Posts without any text (such as just a series of emoticons or a screenshot) will be considered low-effort.
5. No sock-puppeting or block evasion. If you have been banned and return on a new account, your posts will be deleted and your new account(s) will be banned, and your original account may be banned permanently.
6. Spamming, trolling, or vandalizing of any kind will be deleted and will lead to your account being banned.
7. Any questions or concerns, contact a moderator or administrator https://dragonage.fandom.com/wiki/Dragon_Age_Wiki:Administrators#Current_administrators_and_moderators
8. Moderators and administrators reserve the right to block any users who don’t follow the guidelines with or without warning.
9. To give feedback about Conversations, contact Fandom staff through "Give feedback" on your app's Settings screen, or via https://dragonage.fandom.com/wiki/Special:Contact/feedback.
(See http://dragonage.fandom.com/wiki/Dragon_Age_Wiki:Code_of_Conduct for detailed guidelines)